pacman jr love pacman jr love

really good

all this needs is better quality design, you have the animation and content down

turtleco responds:

thanks, I used a mouse for this and for some reason it makes my drawings all strange. I got a tablet recently.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

godd animation

The animation was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed the dance break but the whole thing didn't really have a plot and was plain disturbing.

Batman Meets Twoface Batman Meets Twoface

sheesh

the animation was good but the rest was just horrible. It kind of seemed like you just made up all the jokes within five minutes and went with them. If you had some good material you would be in business. Maybe collaborate with someone you know who could help you, because this just missed the mark.

Bulwark 53 Bulwark 53

There's no challenge

The design is great, the controls are great (except for the speed), overall it looks very nice. But it is boring as all. There's no kind of flow, which I guess would be okay if there was more to do, but you just wander around and find some zombies every once in a while. I got the minigun and the game was practically over. This game needs more to do, a faster pace, and a whole lot more difficulty. There's also a lot of glitchyness. It's slow responding sometimes and i got stuck coming out of the south hq and couldn't move. I was just really pretty excited about this game and it was so disapointing.

Platforming Demo Platforming Demo

okay

controls okay, and good design and animation. You've got some problems though: First, when you're jumping, and you reach the top of the height of your jump, it kindof clunks to a stop, like it hit something. Second, you can only jump once, but when you're falling off a cliff you can jump while in the air. Third, you could make him a little faster just in general. Maybe not for the jump, but everything else. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Diin responds:

The jump seems pretty smooth to me...?

Thanks for the review. :)

Indestructible Girl Indestructible Girl

okay heres the thing

The plot's "okay" and the control is good. The animation flows well and this is a good concept (not original but still good). However you've taken the challenge away from the game. In indestructo tank, theres that fuel gauge that runs down that forces you to hit the ground, but here you can just keep jumping basically forever after that first boss. What you need to do is find some way to make it more challanging, because right now its too easy and that makes it boring.